Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

29 dari 720: Biking down the lane

This post should be posted about a week ago, but I can do nothing with my endless busy mind. Actually I committed myself to learn english before start to post using English here, at least read about grammar, but oh-lord-forgive-me I'm failed.

What to posted here a week ago is about the idea behind this will be pretty soon blog that I got when I was do a ride through a lane to Sambisari Temple with some friends. Cool air has always been my favorite thing, it always bring my mind to good condition, it makes me feels like anything's possible. Sometimes idea comes like the idea about where this blog will be headed to that I got that time, when I was busy pedaling bicycle on a lane alongside a field.

Whoa it almost 8am now, but i'm still here in Royale internet cafe, this "Copy of Shortcut to (1)" virus sucks, it bring my notebook down, it takes more time to wait any program loading.

Back to the things that I wanted to post a week ago, below is one of my riding mate Bayu, two other already far ahead. Bayu is my boarding house mate, my classmate too, elder classmate precisely. He has warm smile, hasn't he..?? He's got a good personality and sure he love his bike very much, I can't see a day without he wiped his bike... :)