Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

37 of 720: Gusde and Dayu Wedding

It was March 21 when I attend Gusde and Dayu wedding day. Gusde is my college friend who is now a lecturer at Udayana University.

The event was held at Gusde house at Desa Apuan Bangli. It is approximately two hours from my home in Tabanan. I remembered the tough times when I was struggled to complete my thesis. It was march untill april last year, perhaps every weekend I went there to study untill I finally finish my thesis. Without his help that thesis may not be finished until now. I am deeply grateful to Gusde and family for their openess.

Back to the wedding, Gusde and Dayu looks great with their traditional balinese clothes. I could see happines in every inch of their face, hope you have a happy wedded life mate.. :)

gusde and me